My Practical Lessons

I took a total of 25 lessons (plus another 3 revision lessons).

What I did was to diligently sit in front of my laptop and check the BBDC website for other students' try-sell slots. Most of the time I get the slots that I want. One thing to note is BBDC does not allow you to book back to back lessons. The only back to back lessons that are allowed is the 5pm to 6.50pm slot and 7.20pm to 9pm slot because there is a 30minutes break in between. i read somewhere that BBDC does not allow you to bulk book more than 3 lessons per week, but I am not sure about this because I usually book 2 lessons per week. Only for the month of June, I keep buying the try-sell slots and I get to do my practical almost every other day. 

But honestly, I do not recommend you buy a lot of the try-sell slots because I feel that the instructors from my own group (Group 8006, under Mr See YY) are a lot more willing to teach me. Ok, except for 1 instructor (code 6659) who is not from my group. He was super willing to teach and guide me. Also, he never lose his patience with me. Very encouraging.

I will not go into the boring details of each subject and each stage. You can google and read others' experience. 

Comments

Popular Posts