Cost to learn in BBDC

As per my previous post, the total cost of all BTT, FTT, Practical Lessons, Theories and Practice Sessions, Photo taking and TP is $2.5k.

I took quite a number of practice sessions for FTT as I failed their evaluation twice. The exercises used for practice sessions are the same as the actual FTT, so it is best if you at least go for 1 or 2 practice sessions.

Honestly, if you have the financial means, I recommend that you take a few practical lessons and then choose a fixed instructor. Personally, I think Mr See (Group leader) is a very good instructor! he made things so easy to understand.

Then... Also Mr Hau KW lah... But I really feel that we 八字不合, I really don't like the way he teach... Kinda haolian... But... he also has a way to teach difficult stuff... i remembered the first lesson, my parallel parking was like shit. Then, the following lesson, I met Hau KW... He taught me how to see the sighting points... So during TP, parallel parking was a breeze for me...

As for the Lao Ceks from G8006, I think they all are quite experienced especially those with codes starting with 2XXX. Mr Ng AH taught me S course... But he only teach me "you see for yourself." Nevermind... I can do S course in a breeze too... (thanks to me reading up on my BBDC textbook though)

Then... a Mr Ho who was quite.... hmm... not so encouraging... Kept scolding me during my last revision until I got fed up and said"你现在说这些有什么用?我两天后考试leh!"

Here's the breakdown for the fees I paid, as you can see the bulk of it came from the practical lessons. I took up quite a few peak period classes:




Comments

Popular Posts